Tuesday, November 9, 2010

colorful water hose week 8




Ok, this is a new entry of my newest work its a water hose that has a flow of colorful water coming out. I've been working a lot with textures and blending modes lately so I can be use to making things look natural, but again look unique, and interesting. What I did was cut a section of a river, cleaned it, added texture, transformed, and added it to the water hose. I also used the blur and smudge tool to make the water coming out of the hose look more real, and  added a small but not much noticeable vignette around the picture, and added the purple onto the hose to make it look like its color coming out and not ordinary water. This whole design was a great turn out on me because it real caught a lot of my friends attention and i'ma keep trying more of the this things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment