Wednesday, October 20, 2010

layered Glow Text Effect week 5

Ok, wow this took me a week and a half to do, so many problems on one section with the glowing stroke. It didn't come out the way it should of but I some what came out with something that was close to it the tutorial was easy at first but towards the end it gave me a headache. Also I learn more on using the masking tool and using the curves on the layers palette and also how to make a pattern this tutorial was good for some basic details.
link:http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/text-effects-tutorials/create-a-layered-glowing-text-effect/

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you'll learn more from the process than the final result. Don't get too discouraged if they don't always turn out. I know it can be frustrating to not get it to work right but you're still learning!

    Here is the link to my blog:
    http://michael365design.blogspot.com/

    If you are interested in doing more text effects check out some of the one I did in the early part of the year. I've found that pshero.com has some pretty good and relatively easy to follow steps.

    ReplyDelete